[HOME]      [ABOUT ME]      [MY STORE]     [FREEBIE]     [TERM OF USE]     [CONTACT ME]

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Term Of Use

TERMS OF USE – Q Studio
 
These kit are copyright to Qonita Lokutara, © 2010 (all rights reserved).
By downloading these images you are agreeing to my TOU whether you read them or not.

ooooOOOoooo

These images are for PERSONAL use/S4H only.

If you use any of these images in your layouts or other projects or submit them to magazines, you must credit the designer, Qonita Lokutara.

ooooOOOoooo

YOU MAY:

Publish your layout made with my creations with proper credit

Alter the size, color, etc to suit your project needs

Use for printables business as long as the file is sold on flattened version

Use for blog layouts as long as you have emailed me your site name and you have my blinkie on your site for credit

The blog package sold must also give graphics credit to me with a link to my blog/store

YOU MAY NOT:

Make pages of any sort and give them away

Sell pages/printables in any kind of layered form

Share my creations in any shape and form

ooooOOOoooo

Thank you very much for following my TOU, if you have any questions you may contact me at 
qonita_lokutara@yahoo.com


ooooOOOoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment