[HOME]      [ABOUT ME]      [MY STORE]     [FREEBIE]     [TERM OF USE]     [CONTACT ME]

Friday, July 9, 2010

New Stuff From Q Studio : Special Moment Kit and Funky Template

Hi Ladies!! I'm so excited to bring you this new kit and template today. I feel like I'm finally starting to define my own style as a designer, xixixi. Special Moment kit, I don't know from where the inspiration has come to me :p but I love the result (and I hope you love it too as I love for create). With black and white color, it suitable for scrap your special memories such as wedding, birthday and whatever you can imagine.





This kit contains contains 14 papers in jpg format and 35 elements in png format. All are created in 300 dpi resolution for an excellent quality printing.
It will be on SALE for 20% off for this weekend.

oooOOooo

INSPIRATION

-leilani-


-Gisele-


-Mary-


-me-


oooOOooo

And another one from me for this weekend, Funky Template.


These funky templates are perfect for all your designs. Unique, simple and trendy. Includes in the zip are 4 12x12 layered templates in PSD & TIFF formats.

oooOOooo

INSPIRATION

-leilani-  


-me-


No comments:

Post a Comment