[HOME]      [ABOUT ME]      [MY STORE]     [FREEBIE]     [TERM OF USE]     [CONTACT ME]

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Template Freebie

Hurray...!! I have a blog now ;p
Yeee!!!ahirnya aku punya blog juga...
This is my first post and I'll share what I am create last night with you.
Ini postingan pertama, jadi aku mo share bikinan semalem :D



This template created in 12X12 *.tif format, useful for scrapbooking or only for photography.
S4H OK :)
_____________
my page :
photo by my Mom, taken about 20 years ago :D
__________________________
download it here
Leave a comment if you like the template or if you wanna show me what you able to create. I'll love it :)
Tinggalin pesen ya kalo suka ato mo nunjukin hasil punya kamu :)

Hugs
Qonita

2 comments:

  1. Qoqo...my sist... ahirnya punya blog juga. Congrats hun, *hugz*
    Btw sampe kamu terjemahin gitu, ke ke ke
    sukses ya :)
    Really love your template, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Love the template.

    ReplyDelete